HOTEL HISTORY

 
Boasting an elegant location in the historic center, the Hotel Victoria Timisoara , is within easy reach of the city's most important monuments and attractions. A short stroll from this grand property, and guests are amidst shops, restaurants and pubs, in this city which is also known at Little Vienna for its winding streets, baroque architecture and squares.

The building's impressive baroque secessionist architecture style attracts much attention for its classic appeal. Experienced and welcoming staff are on hand to help make your holiday a memorable one in an ambience of warmth and style.

Decorative and beautifully high ceilings, deep rich carpets ,ornate and winding staircases opened to a ceiling sky-light and very decorated banisters combine to enhance the period feel of the Victoria Hotel, where guests will appreciate the sophistication of a bygone era. A delicious breakfast will set you up for the day, whilst 24-hour reception provides round-the-clock assistance and peace of mind.

HOTEL
SURROUNDINGS

Located in Timsoara, Baroque Palace is also known as the Prefectures-Old Palace. Since 1751, when the civil administration was separated from the military one, military engineers were looking for an adequate place inside the Castle for the governer-s residence. Meanwhile, the Main Square, known today as Union Square, begins to..
READ MORE
Huniade Castle from Timisoara is considered to be the oldest building in town. It was built by Iancu de Hunedoara, in the mid fifteenth century (1443-1447) as a royal residence, because it was built on the old palace which belonged to king Charles Robert of Anjou, earlier in 1315. Until the beginning of the eighteenth century (between 1552 and 1716), the castle..
READ MORE
Maria Thenesia Bastion is the only structure of the medieval fostress of Timisoara, which still can be admired today. Its construction began in 1732 and was originally known as the Repository Raveline Proviant, a room for food and supplies. Received its actual name around the years 1744.1745, when it was given in honor of Queen Maria Theresia.
READ MORE
Located on Pietrosu Bolyiai in Timisoara, Church of St. Catherine was build on the site of the Medieval Church, where, in the thirtheenth century, Ecaterina Maria, wife of king Charles D-Anjou was buried. At that time, the place of worship was owned by the Franciscan monks of the Sanctissimi Salvatoris province. When the building construction..
READ MORE
VICTORIA HOTEL ON THE MAP